|Ghost Shark is deadlier than lawn darts.|
Terror from the deep, or maybe the skies! A quick list of the best and best-worst shark horror you need to see. Did I miss any other aquatic assailants? Let me know!
1. JAWS - "We're gonna need a bigger boat"
2. OPEN WATER - I still refuse to go scuba diving. Ever.
3. SHARKNADO - Ian Ziering and Tara Reid versus airborne Selachimorpha.
4. JAWS 2 - Actually a good sequel.
5. SHARKTOPUS - Yup.
6. TWO-HEADED SHARK ATTACK - At one point it eats people in a church.
7. MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS - Lorenzo Lamas and Debbie Gibson.
8. DEEP BLUE SEA - Best Samuel L. Jackson monologue since Pulp Fiction.
9. JAWS THE REVENGE - Remember when the shark literally roared? Sharks can't roar.
10. GHOST SHARK - Ghost Shark is in your toilet, your Slip n' Slide, and your NIGHTMARES.